Mon, 07 Oct|
Times tables - learning without rote! (Kings Lynn)
Join us to explore meaningful ways of teaching times tables for deep conceptual understanding not just facts to bark! £55
Time & Location
07 Oct 2019, 13:30 – 17:30
PE33 0HU, Rectory Ln, Watlington, King's Lynn PE33 0HU, UK
About The Event
Discover how we can teach maths concepts and skills with depth to foster and encourage number sense which is essential for fluency and calculation. What you’ll learn:
• Learn tables as interconnected patterns
• Try out games and investigations to develop fluency and speed of recall without the stress and anxiety of weekly tests.
• Connected learning to concepts such as multiples, factors, fractions, scaling and much more.
• Teaching tables using the C-P-A approach
• Learn ways to practice daily with no stress (or internet)