Wed, 20 Apr|
Times tables - fun learning without rote!
Time & Location
20 Apr, 16:00 – 17:30
About The Event
Discover how we can teach maths concepts and skills with depth to foster and encourage number sense which is essential for fluency and calculation. What you’ll learn:
• Learn tables as interconnected patterns
• Try out games and investigations to develop fluency and speed of recall without the stress and anxiety of weekly tests.
• Connected learning to concepts such as multiples, factors, fractions, scaling and much more.
• Teaching tables using the C-P-A approach
• Learn ways to practice daily with no stress (or internet)
COST £25 per session or £60 for all 3
(Please register for all 3 for discount)