Wed, 09 Mar|
Times tables - fun learning without rote!
Join us to explore meaningful ways of teaching times tables for deep conceptual understanding not just facts to bark! 4.00-5.30pm Cost £75 (all 3) Dates - 9th March, 23rd March, 20th April Please book the first date to be included in all 3.
Time & Location
09 Mar 2022, 16:00 – 17:30
About The Event
Discover how we can teach maths concepts and skills with depth to foster and encourage number sense which is essential for fluency and calculation. What you’ll learn:
• Learn tables as interconnected patterns
• Try out games and investigations to develop fluency and speed of recall without the stress and anxiety of weekly tests.
• Connected learning to concepts such as multiples, factors, fractions, scaling and much more.
• Teaching tables using the C-P-A approach
• Learn ways to practice daily with no stress (or internet)
COST £75 for all 3
The 2nd and 3rd dates are shown on the website for info purposes only. Please book the first date for all 3 sessions.
Dates - 9/3, 23/3, 20/4 2022