Mon, 04 Feb|
Times Table - Fluency without ROTE! 2 PART COURSE
Times tables are essential for Mathematical fluency, freeing up working memory to concentrate on the problem rather than working out calculations. 2nd session on Feb 13th, and we'd love to see you at both!
Time & Location
04 Feb 2019, 13:30 – 16:00
BBHS Lowestoft, Blyford Rd, Lowestoft NR32 4PZ, UK
About The Event
- Learn tables as interconnected patterns
- Try out games and investigations to develop fluency and speed of recall without the stress and anxiety of weekly tests
- Connected learning to concepts such as multiples, factors, fractions, scaling and much more.
- Teaching tables using the C-P-A approach
- Learn ways to practice daily with no stress (or internet)