Mon, 28 Jan|
The Willows Primary School
Times Table - Fluency without ROTE! 2 PART COURSE
Times tables are essential for Mathematical fluency, freeing up working memory to concentrate on the problem rather than working out calculations. 2nd session on Feb 11th, and we'd love to see you at both!
Time & Location
28 Jan 2019, 13:30 – 16:00
The Willows Primary School, Downing Cl, Ipswich IP2, UK
About The Event
- Learn tables as interconnected patterns
- Try out games and investigations to develop fluency and speed of recall without the stress and anxiety of weekly tests
- Connected learning to concepts such as multiples, factors, fractions, scaling and much more.
- Teaching tables using the C-P-A approach
- Learn ways to practice daily with no stress (or internet)