Tue, 21 Jun|
Raising attainment with manipulatives KS2
Time & Location
21 Jun, 13:30 – 16:00
Brightspace Ipswich, Hadleigh Rd, Ipswich IP2 0HH, UK
About The Event
This workshop will help teachers to be clear about how to engage the whole class with manipulatives to not only support but also to challenge the more able.
Delegates will learn the key areas of the curriculum where the conceptual chokepoints can be brought to life to enable all learners to go deeper.
- what resources to use and when
- accessing mathematical proof
- how to mix concrete and paper method
- manipulatives for reasoning
- class organisation for manipulatives/ recording learning not in books
- displaying learning
- using manipulatives for assessment
- supporting and going deeper
- CPA - how to get it right
£50 per person
Book 2 delegates and get 2nd half price.