Wed, 04 Mar|
Claydon Primary School
Maths Mastery for TAs - NCETM accredited.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
04 Mar 2020, 13:30 – 16:00
Claydon Primary School, Lancaster Way, Claydon, Ipswich IP6 0DX, UK
About The Event
Ensure your Teaching Assistants understand the mastery principles and can deliver a mastery curriculum with confidence.
- Variation - what does it look like in practice?
- Mathematical thinking - how can we promote this through questioning?
- Small steps, how they can make a big difference.
- Using manipulatives & the CPA approach
- Subitising, conservation and part-whole relationships.
- Relate mathematics to all areas of learning and development
- Develop environments that support mathematics
- Fluency - are we clear what this looks like daily?