Wed, 05 Oct|
Wetheringsett C of E Primary School
Maths Mastery a refresher - NCETM accredited - 2 twilights
Give your teachers a refresh in understanding the mastery principles. Two twilights with focused activities examining the key principles and big ideas of maths mastery. Cost £75 for both sessions 3.45-5.30 pm Weds October 5th & 19th 2022
Time & Location
05 Oct 2022, 15:45 – 17:30
Wetheringsett C of E Primary School, Wetheringsett, Stowmarket IP14 5PJ, UK
About The Event
A chance to rediscover the mastery principles enabling teachers and TAs to deliver a mastery curriculum with confidence.
- Variation - what does it look like in practice?
- Mathematical thinking - how can we promote this through questioning?
- Small steps, how they can make a big difference.
- Using manipulatives & the CPA approach
- Subitising, conservation and part-whole relationships.
- Relate mathematics to all areas of learning and development
- Develop environments that support mathematics
- Fluency - are we clear on what this looks like daily?