Wed, 13 Nov|
EYFS Maths Mastery– Part 2 - Planning for the Year (Kings Lynn)
This course will look at the key skills children need to develop when counting and how giving children experiences and opportunities to construct their own understanding can be promoted in the EYFS. How can we plan for a rich and varied diet of experiences that will create mathematical thinker? £ 55
Time & Location
13 Nov 2019, 13:30 – 16:00 GMT
PE33 0HU, Rectory Ln, Watlington, King's Lynn PE33 0HU, UK
About The Event
- Using manipulates & the CPA approach especially TENS FRAMES
- Subitisting, both conceptual and perceptual and part-whole relationships.
- Methods to support mathematics through the EYFS
- Relate mathematics to all areas of learning and development
- How to embed the 5 principles of counting throughout the year
- How to plan for small steps throughout the year
- Working with parents over the year.