Wed, 17 Jul|
EYFS Maths Mastery– Developing Number Sense and Calculation with Manipulatives
This course will look at the key skills children need to develop when counting and how giving children experiences and opportunities to construct their own understanding can be promoted in the EYFS.
Time & Location
17 Jul 2019, 13:30 – 16:00
IP3 0LH, Morland Rd, Ipswich IP3 0LH, UK
About The Event
- Using manipulatives & the CPA approach especially TENS FRAMES
- Subitising, conservation and part-whole relationships.
- Methods to support mathematics through the EYFS
- Relate mathematics to all areas of learning and development
- Develop environments that support mathematics
- The COEL and Maths
- Maths Outdoors
- Linking children’s interests to Maths
- Using stories in the EYFS to develop number sense